[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 39 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:57:23 pm Wait did I miss that? He brought up the childhood trauma card lolll?!?! Where is it?
I think calling a "card" is a little harsh--I thought it was a pretty genuine answer. I believe it was in Tai's thread.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Allie
Nothing can be harsh cause i did not see it but ill go read :p at first it just sounded weird to bring it up for a game
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:59:36 pm Nothing can be harsh cause i did not see it but ill go read :p at first it just sounded weird to bring it up for a game
Yeah, I just meant for what it actually is lol. You'll see what I mean when you read it.
Allie liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Matt has a bit of work to do on responses... anyone think he’s feeling the vibe he won’t win and is going to mail it in today?

Sherri and Mike still working hard. It must be absolutely exhausting with 11 in the jury. Goof for them!
Alexis, Reynold, Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:27:01 am Matt has a bit of work to do on responses... anyone think he’s feeling the vibe he won’t win and is going to mail it in today?

Sherri and Mike still working hard. It must be absolutely exhausting with 11 in the jury. Goof for them!
I’ve gotten over the fact that I got 4th... but I will honestly be very upset if Matt doesn’t try. I may not have had a chance in hell but I would of at least worked my ass off to prove myself.
Aurora, Elizabeth, Alexis and 2 others liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Alexis
Tai saying that Michael and I were trying to protect Hannah/Aurora on Puka 2.0 is pure bullshit, at least on my end. I literally did not care which went (sorry, Aurora) and didn’t even entertain keeping them because it’s what Liz or Jess wanted. Me, Michael, and Matt had a conversation that I remember distinctly about having our own ages beyond our partners, so the fact that he tried to make it seem like Michael and I were coming for Steph or Tai is a flat out misinterpretation.
Stephannie, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36:48 am Tai saying that Michael and I were trying to protect Hannah/Aurora on Puka 2.0 is pure bullshit, at least on my end. I literally did not care which went (sorry, Aurora) and didn’t even entertain keeping them because it’s what Liz or Jess wanted. Me, Michael, and Matt had a conversation that I remember distinctly about having our own ages beyond our partners, so the fact that he tried to make it seem like Michael and I were coming for Steph or Tai is a flat out misinterpretation.
I will admit that I talked to Matt and Allie about it, but did Liz talk to you about it? I was surprised at the time to see Hannah go but after hearing somethings about how she was on that tribe, it completely makes sense.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Alexis
Liz did talk to me about it, but she wasn’t like commanding me to do anything, she just told me she had heard Aurora and Hannah were trustworthy.

And I know Michael felt like you were being kind of pushy with him, Jess, so it seemed like he didn’t really have the desire to carry out what you were requesting on our tribe and just stuck to his own gut, which is what I did too. It’s weird that Matt is trying to paint it like you and Liz were ordering us around and we were carrying out what you wanted.

Hannah’s social game sucked compared to the other four returnees on our tribe, and that’s ultimately what it came down to for me.
Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
I cry just a little bit for her everytime she is mildly relevant in the big Stranded picture #hannah
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:46:06 am
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:27:01 am Matt has a bit of work to do on responses... anyone think he’s feeling the vibe he won’t win and is going to mail it in today?

I’ve gotten over the fact that I got 4th... but I will honestly be very upset if Matt doesn’t try. I may not have had a chance in hell but I would of at least worked my ass off to prove myself.
I think Matt’s really gunna give it the ole’ college try today :wave: :thumbsup:
Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:46:38 am
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:46:06 am

I think Matt’s really gunna give it the ole’ college try today :wave: :thumbsup:
So I saw! Good for him lol though it sounds like some people already have their minds made up

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts