[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 44 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Sweet Sherri had some sass. She said multiple times to me in DMs that Liz was the "ultimate goat" and she talked about having bake sales in the Stranded neighborhood to come off as sweet to get people like Alexis to like her. She talked about picking strawberries off Hope and Shamar in the Stranded garden to get what she wanted, and doing haircuts with people to get votes to go through.

Is this really all he has on Sherri?
Seriously, I’ve called her a fuck of a lot worse :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Stephannie, Allie, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:51:10 pm @Allie i accused you being Tanzania Aaron’s bro before I met you 🥸
I could have sworn Michael was Dean for awhile... but even Dean didn’t treat me that bad.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:50:25 pm Sweet Sherri had some sass. She said multiple times to me in DMs that Liz was the "ultimate goat" and she talked about having bake sales in the Stranded neighborhood to come off as sweet to get people like Alexis to like her. She talked about picking strawberries off Hope and Shamar in the Stranded garden to get what she wanted, and doing haircuts with people to get votes to go through.

I’m usually not one for dragging your competition in the finals because it’s not about them, it’s about you. But I did get a chuckle out of his response. Though, does he really have a leg to stand on when it comes to rude commentary?

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Actual Liz quotes. Embrace yourselves, my confessionals are just roast-fests.
Also, I take most of it back bahahah not then though.

“Missy would have been more useful than Sherri's stupid ass. CANT WAIT TO FUCKING GET SHERRI. My only goal is to take that stupid bitch down”

“ I’ll work with anyone but Sherri, Matt, Reynold. They aren't welcome in my merge club. They are untrustworthy crybabies. Talking about me to everyone. Bunch of pebbles in my fucking shoe! “

“All these pussies threatened by Allie! Why cause she wasn’t working with you, idiots! Hope, that follower l, what the fuck. You going to lick Sherris saggy clit next? “

“I really don’t care who gets the next one as long as it’s not Sherri! That idol hoarding cockroach. “
Stephannie, Allie, Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:00:04 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:50:25 pm Sweet Sherri had some sass. She said multiple times to me in DMs that Liz was the "ultimate goat" and she talked about having bake sales in the Stranded neighborhood to come off as sweet to get people like Alexis to like her. She talked about picking strawberries off Hope and Shamar in the Stranded garden to get what she wanted, and doing haircuts with people to get votes to go through.

I’m usually not one for dragging your competition in the finals because it’s not about them, it’s about you. But I did get a chuckle out of his response. Though, does he really have a leg to stand on when it comes to rude commentary?
Any last ditch effort I guess. If that’s all she did, then she’s a fucking saint compared to the rest of us hahaha
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:00:13 pm Actual Liz quotes. Embrace yourselves, my confessionals are just roast-fests.

“Missy would have been more useful than Sherri's stupid ass. CANT WAIT TO FUCKING GET SHERRI. My only goal is to take that stupid bitch down”

“ I’ll work with anyone but Sherri, Matt, Reynold. They aren't welcome in my merge club. They are untrustworthy crybabies. Talking about me to everyone. Bunch of pebbles in my fucking shoe! “

“All these pussies threatened by Allie! Why cause she wasn’t working with you, idiots! Hope, that follower l, what the fuck. You going to lick Sherris saggy clit next? “

“I really don’t care who gets the next one as long as it’s not Sherri! That idol hoarding cockroach. “
I saw Missy and thought about what I said about her on the first night. This is actually my very first thing I posted in my confessionals :rofl:

So I'll answer your questions soon..... but holy FUCK! MISSY! Omg.... she's about to chew me up like she did Chelsea last season. But thank you for giving me Liz <3
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:00:13 pm Actual Liz quotes. Embrace yourselves, my confessionals are just roast-fests.

Lmfaooo :heart: love these
Elizabeth liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Reynold
I wanted missy out asap when the game started bc the bullshit w/her I expected drama. That changed quick whenever matt said she was supposed to be an ally, but I still was rooting for alexis when all that drama was going on. Stupid was I for thinking alexis would consider working with me at merge. Never met her though.
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Allie
I don't think I insulted anyone in my diaries (or at least, that's very limited), but sometimes I wish I did more.

Your diaries are hilarious Liz xD
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:18:22 pm I wanted missy out asap when the game started bc the bullshit w/her I expected drama. That changed quick whenever matt said she was supposed to be an ally, but I still was rooting for alexis when all that drama was going on. Stupid was I for thinking alexis would consider working with me at merge. Never met her though.
Tbh, I kinda wanted Missy to stick around because I knew she would mess things up, and I didn't want the illuminatis of this game to have this easy, so I thought it would be fun that she stays. But she left pre-merge :yikes:
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:19:22 pm It made me laugh that Matt used the barf emojis as a slight against Sherri haha...He doesn't know that that was just an inside joke between Sherri and me.
Lmao you told me about his. So much he is unaware of lol
Reynold, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Reynold
Are they going to unleash the pre-jury on us at FTC? We are probably going to be too fucked up to argue with them tbh

Reynold

• Jury