[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Page 9 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aaron
Custom Posts Group Group
Huge congratulations to Sherri! Welcome to the winners circle!

Big congrats to the other members of the final 3 as well, all of you played fantastic.

Some iconic Stranded moments were made during this season, as well as some iconic characters!
Carl, Michael, Sherri and 7 others liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Aurora
-9th Place-

Played By: Hebbskamp

Jeff Probst wrote: You were so great here. Genuinely entertaining with every paranoid moment cumulating in the final blow up with Michael at your last Tribal Council. Seriously amazing performance entertainment-wise. You were a complete wildcard and we loved every minute of it. All-star performance.
Shonee Fairfax wrote:Oh, I love you so much. You’re very paranoid and you never do the right thing that would get you further. You’re so much fun to watch and I can’t imagine how frustrating it would be to play with you. Still, I think I could watch you play like 10 more times and never get bored of it.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: The difference between casual, server (IRL) Aurora and in-game Aurora is mind-boggling. You were probably the most paranoid member in the cast and your bluntness during any bouts of paranoia was what led to the "goat" distinction (although, from a lurker perspective, these messages were GOLD). Broski Nation delivered, one of the most fun people to watch instant message
Danni Boatwright wrote:Broski Nation was thoroughly entertained by your paranoia this season. The premerge fight with hannah and then your touchy subjects blowup were two highlights of the season for me
Loveita Adams wrote: <3 Goat is a meaningless word in this cast, because I believe you and everyone else in the merge were serious contenders. Broski nation forever, and my nominee for best edited video confessionals.
Alexis, Stephannie, Elizabeth and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:40:00 pm
Elizabeth
-10th Place-

Played By: Shayna

Jeff Probst wrote:You did it! You finally made the jury!!! So glad, you were a rockstar here as expected. A huge force in the game and as always really likable, until you lost your mind but you know... Still love you here and I'm so glad your placement finally reflected your impact and personality on the season. I was essentially holding my breath all pre merge waiting for the bubble to burst and it never did! A HUGE part of the pre-merge with the missy drama and fighting with immunity on Pukaroa 3.0. You're a legend.
Shonee Fairfax wrote:Liz, you’re one of my favorites. You have such a big personality and your unafraid to piss people off or say what you think. I don’t agree with how you treated shamar, but it is funny to watch you and Reynold gang up on him.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: The pre-merge as a whole might as well be named "The Liz Show". Your game reminded me a lot of my game in the Turks & Caicos, in that you really controlled things early on but blew your load too early and by the time the merge was nearing you had nothing left in the shadows. You should probably take a break, but if you ever play again if you can just manage the socialness without needing to dictate every vote you would be golden for the long term. Overall, you were pretty iconic this season (particularly your relationship with Alexis) and I hope this was everything you wanted.
Danni Boatwright wrote:As a member of team good TV, you always deliver for me. Love your fire and how little you care what others in the game think of you. A star in every sense of the word
Loveita Adams wrote: You know how much I love you. A head bitch force, as usual. Love you finally got the jury experience, even if I never had much faith in your ability to get all the way to f3 (too much winner energy).
:sob: you guys were so nice :heart:

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Hope
Michael wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42:15 pm
Hope wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:41:37 pm Liz, I said it in one of my first confessionals and I'll say it again, plz adopt me
Liz is you 10 years in the future, Hope.
:loveeyes: :loveeyes: im pretty sure I may have said I dream to be Liz when I'm older or something so this works :rofl: :inlove:
Elizabeth, Michael liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
Group Posts Group Group
Aaron wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42:13 pm Huge congratulations to Sherri! Welcome to the winners circle!

Big congrats to the other members of the final 3 as well, all of you played fantastic.

Some iconic Stranded moments were made during this season, as well as some iconic characters!

why do you sound so political
Hope, Jessica, Elizabeth and 1 others liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group
By Dean
Posts Group Group Group Group
Alison wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:43:57 pm
Aaron wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42:13 pm Huge congratulations to Sherri! Welcome to the winners circle!

why do you sound so political
because politicians are full of integrity
Allie, Alexis, Chelsea and 3 others liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Hope wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:43:56 pm
Michael wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42:15 pm
Hope wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:41:37 pm Liz, I said it in one of my first confessionals and I'll say it again, plz adopt me
Liz is you 10 years in the future, Hope.
:loveeyes: :loveeyes: im pretty sure I may have said I dream to be Liz when I'm older or something so this works :rofl: :inlove:
Training starts today :loveeyes:
Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Shamar
-8th Place-

Played By: ChosenOne0515 / bestentertainer

Jeff Probst wrote:One of my favorite characters this season, you were so great from start to finish. Your confessionals were legendary and although it seemed like you didn't know what was going on half the time, you still managed to keep things exciting by not taking orders and doing whatever you felt like. KING. :heart:
Shonee Fairfax wrote:King, don’t let Liz and Reynold get you down. I just want you know that we were all rooting for you during that big blowup in Ponderosa. I think you were completely in the right with what you said and we all love you. Love, Shonee, queen of austranded.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: I think this was really a case of the first game jitters, socially you are quite gifted (the only "new" newbie to really assimilate amongst the more experienced newbies) but you've really gotta learn the strategy bit. However, the all over the place strategy was must watch stuff
Danni Boatwright wrote:you're the kind of new player I love in ORGs. You don't give a fuck what other people want and you vote with your heart. I think in such a strategic cast that was ultimately your downfall, but it made for a fun viewing experience.
Loveita Adams wrote: Legend. I hate that your jury experience got soured, because all I wanted was for people to actually listen to your perspective on the game. For one of the least experienced here, you KILLED it.
Caryn Groedel wrote: I really felt for you in this game. Constantly getting labeled as useless or unimportant. Flirting around with one of the girls only to find out that she’s actually not genuinely interested in you. Getting voted out as the easy option. Showing up to Ponderosa with a greeting of “fat cunt” and proceeding to get bullied by some of the jurors. But now that the game is over, this is your opportunity to make a stand for yourself like a man. A man who wishes violence upon his enemies. A man who desires that constant suffering be the only companion of the people who wronged him. A man who shows that when society treats you as a joke......... you become the Joker.
Alexis, Joaquin Souberbielle, Reynold and 3 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
I'm glad we got to play together, Aurora! Even if our votes didn't always line up. And that we could talk about women's soccer too which is perhaps one of the only sports I follow :heart:

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Tommy
Posts Group
Smartest thing you said all game Hope. Hi Tommy here, honestly huge fan though. I was so sad to see you scheme yourself out of the game. I think you were clearly intoxicated on Jess' batshit level paranoia.
Alison, Elizabeth, Hope liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Kara
Group Custom Group

we get it aaron, fluke win :eyeroll:
Jeff Probst, Alison, Michael liked this

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Group
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Loved getting to know you Shamar!! You really are a great guy and played exactly like you set out to do!

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group