[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 31 - Live Final Tribal Council - Page 5 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Michael
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:37:43 pm
Sherri wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:36:01 pm @Elizabeth I have a question for you!

This is kind of random, but at some point in the game, Mike said you thought that all the newbies this season were past Stranded players.

1. Was that true?

2. Who did you think I was? :wink:
Bahahahhaa oh no! Not at all! Haha!!!
One night I was drunk and fucking with him saying he reminds me of someone but really I was just messing with him him cause I was 9 beers deep. Hahaha so his parchment had me howling lol I never spoke of it ever other to him. Hahah
LOL I think that was one of my favorite conversations with you! It was just so funny and it kept me entertained :rofl: I love it.
Sherri, Elizabeth liked this

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Matt wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:30:06 pm
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:27:36 pm
Matt wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:24:40 pm
Huh okay resent is a strong word. Sorry again that you felt that way and haven't meant to contribute negatively to your personal experience here.
This has nothing to do with "personal." I don't have anything against you personally at all. Again, I just don't know why you
even brought it up. Saying you "let it go" is still implying that I was the one who wronged you in some way and you just "let it side," which is honestly bullshit. Especially considering I wasn't even on your tribe to defend what had happened and everything you were getting was filtered through other people.
Referring to my original answer: But I brought it up as trying to just give all the details I had about our relationship and what it felt like to me at the time.

Seems like a misunderstanding. Not trying to bullshit you. I guess what I should be understanding is that you did nothing wrong and I had a bad read on you by assuming something that you didn't do. Thanks for clearing up.
I think you're right that a lot of where we went wrong was a series of misunderstandings, like you taking my not wanting to hold you to your promise to not vote me out--I said that because I didn't want your personal feelings towards me to impact you needing to make game decisions for yourself later on, but again, that was me misunderstanding that comment from you as just saying it to kind of mind me to you, rather than you sort of signaling you wanted some sort of commitment from me that I was as close to you as maybe others had seemed.

You'll see in my jury comments that at F11 when I said all my favorite people were in merge, I just meant people I really liked talking to, not like...people I necessarily wanted in the merge (if that makes sense?).

Either way, I appreciate your honest answer earlier and I'm excited to catch up after this is all over. We are good.

:woozy: :woozy: :woozy:
Rocker, Matt liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Reynold
"This round happened fast and going into TC I did not expect Aurora to go (who I voted). I voted for Aurora anyways because it wouldn't have made sense for me to burn the people I was working with and then also probably appear untrustworthy to people like Alexis and Michael by just throwing my vote with the majority. I was not super worried about my position in the minority after this point because of the relationships I had with Alexis, Michael, Hope, and Shamar."

can everyone in the jury go back and read michael/matt's response to what they just told me

Reynold

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:28:59 pm I have a question for Michael

You made sure to bring up trust a lot in your response to me, yet you never told me about this duo with Matt that was supposedly going on the entire game. So why are you holding me to a different standard with being 100% with you when you weren’t 100% with me?
@Michael, just in case you didn't see this!
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Sherri
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:42:19 pm @Sherri I did think a lot of the cast reminded me of past players. But I wasn’t like everyone is in disguise haha
Well THAT would have been a twist lmao get on that, Jeffrey! I'll be coming back as Survivor: Thailand's Jan Gentry next season - don't tell anyone!
Elizabeth liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
By Alexis
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:41:35 pm
Matt wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:30:06 pm
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:27:36 pm
This has nothing to do with "personal." I don't have anything against you personally at all. Again, I just don't know why you
even brought it up. Saying you "let it go" is still implying that I was the one who wronged you in some way and you just "let it side," which is honestly bullshit. Especially considering I wasn't even on your tribe to defend what had happened and everything you were getting was filtered through other people.
Referring to my original answer: But I brought it up as trying to just give all the details I had about our relationship and what it felt like to me at the time.

Seems like a misunderstanding. Not trying to bullshit you. I guess what I should be understanding is that you did nothing wrong and I had a bad read on you by assuming something that you didn't do. Thanks for clearing up.
I think you're right that a lot of where we went wrong was a series of misunderstandings, like you taking my not wanting to hold you to your promise to not vote me out--I said that because I didn't want your personal feelings towards me to impact you needing to make game decisions for yourself later on, but again, that was me misunderstanding that comment from you as just saying it to kind of mind me to you, rather than you sort of signaling you wanted some sort of commitment from me that I was as close to you as maybe others had seemed.

You'll see in my jury comments that at F11 when I said all my favorite people were in merge, I just meant people I really liked talking to, not like...people I necessarily wanted in the merge (if that makes sense?).

Either way, I appreciate your honest answer earlier and I'm excited to catch up after this is all over. We are good.

:woozy: :woozy: :woozy:
Sorry I meant "bind," not "mind."

I make so many typos and correct them, it's probably half of my insanely large post-count on the board.
Jessica, Matt liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Shamar
Hey y’all. It’s been fun watching the back and forths and all that. I’m gonna ask a follow up question from my original question and I apologize if it’s repetitive. So I’ve often said that people that play these games strictly strategically are probably borderline sociopaths(no offense to any sociopaths 🙄). I respect social game above all else. If you had to give a number between 1-5 of how much of your “real self” whether good or bad was in this game, what would you say? @Michael @Matt @Sherri
Rocker, Jessica, Alexis and 5 others liked this

Shamar

• Jury
By Reynold
y'all damn sure voted for me/know about it at the end but couldn't at least give a heads up or matt, you could have warned sherri since you found out at the very end. She had 2 idols, y'all know damn well they were going to flush that idol. Don't play stupid with me.
Allie liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Matt
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:41:56 pm "This round happened fast and going into TC I did not expect Aurora to go (who I voted). I voted for Aurora anyways because it wouldn't have made sense for me to burn the people I was working with and then also probably appear untrustworthy to people like Alexis and Michael by just throwing my vote with the majority. I was not super worried about my position in the minority after this point because of the relationships I had with Alexis, Michael, Hope, and Shamar."

can everyone in the jury go back and read michael/matt's response to what they just told me
Yeah I didn't expect Aurora to go because we had like 5 votes lol without Hope and Shamar and I didn't finalize their votes before council. Had no idea the vote was you.

Matt

• Alumni
By Matt
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:47:08 pm y'all damn sure voted for me/know about it at the end but couldn't at least give a heads up or matt, you could have warned sherri since you found out at the very end. She had 2 idols, y'all know damn well they were going to flush that idol. Don't play stupid with me.
Reynold I seriously had no idea this was happening lmao. You should ask Alexis and Hope about it and when they made the plan. I was not included.
Alexis liked this

Matt

• Alumni
By Allie
You simply missed the point that you could hint an idol play on Reynold, I think.You kinda let a loyal ally go by letting it go, do you think reynold was worth something in your game?
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Matt
Shamar wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:45:15 pm Hey y’all. It’s been fun watching the back and forths and all that. I’m gonna ask a follow up question from my original question and I apologize if it’s repetitive. So I’ve often said that people that play these games strictly strategically are probably borderline sociopaths(no offense to any sociopaths 🙄). I respect social game above all else. If you had to give a number between 1-5 of how much of your “real self” whether good or bad was in this game, what would you say? @Michael @Matt @Sherri
Probably a 3 because of the personal conversations I had with people.

Matt

• Alumni
By Hope
Matt wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:48:35 pm
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:47:08 pm y'all damn sure voted for me/know about it at the end but couldn't at least give a heads up or matt, you could have warned sherri since you found out at the very end. She had 2 idols, y'all know damn well they were going to flush that idol. Don't play stupid with me.
Reynold I seriously had no idea this was happening lmao. You should ask Alexis and Hope about it and when they made the plan. I was not included.
Unless Mike said anything to Matt about then I have no idea because I know I never included Matt on the plan.

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
michael, didn't we have a final 3 w/matt, and you voted my ass out? I just don't understand how you two were SO close, had this open-source of communication and were geniuses and ran this shit together, yet didn't communicate on that vote? Wonderful.

Reynold

• Jury
By Sherri
Shamar wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:45:15 pm Hey y’all. It’s been fun watching the back and forths and all that. I’m gonna ask a follow up question from my original question and I apologize if it’s repetitive. So I’ve often said that people that play these games strictly strategically are probably borderline sociopaths(no offense to any sociopaths 🙄). I respect social game above all else. If you had to give a number between 1-5 of how much of your “real self” whether good or bad was in this game, what would you say? @Michael @Matt @Sherri
I honestly do think that I'm a 5 here. I mentioned in Reynold's thread how this was the first time in an ORG where I just had to be myself so like I did think the best way to tackle it was to be naturally me. The way I spoke in this org and the things I said was just how I would talk to my friends, my bf and other people I've met online. I wasn't trying to be a better version of me or an edited down version or like force myself into some archtype or anything...I was just Sherri. Well, not Sherri lol, but you know what I mean.

I might take a tiny point off for this mysterious accent that no one knows I have but that was just an ID thing I was trying to hide. :wink: Thank you for the question!
Shamar liked this

Sherri

• Alumni